Current Job Openings
Terrace Park Country Club is looking for a part-time Accounting Associate to work 25-30 hours per week.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Accounts Receivable
o Reconcile/post billing charges
o Prepare billing for special events
o Post payments to accounts
o Prepare/submit deposit
o Answer member billing questions
· Accounts Payable
o Code/enter vendor invoices
o Prepare vendor checks
o Maintain vendor list
· Bi-weekly Payroll
o Calculate payroll hours and tips
o Prepare payroll checks and direct deposit
o Submit new employee insurance paperwork to insurance company
· Answer phones and other various administrative tasks
· Perform other duties as required or assigned by management.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- · Able to work the first day of each month.
- · Proficiency with computer applications including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- · Strong work ethic, math skills with an attention to detail.
- · Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- · Strong organization skills.
- · Ability to multi-task.
- · An Associate’s degree related to accounting is desirable, but not required.
Please send resume with hourly pay requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Immediate part-time positions available for the following positions:
- Line Cooks
Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays. Experience a plus but not necessary.
No current openings. Accepting applications to keep on file for future openings.
No current openings.
For Caddy information please contact Caddy-Master Rich Coe at email@example.com or call the Pro Shop at 831-2464.